Dear RCGI researchers,
The RCGI website has publication pages linked to the projects.
They can be accessed directly from the homepage in the main menu, through the section “Publications” in the English version, or “Publicações” in the Portuguese version.
Items are divided as follows:
Publications / Publicações
- Scientific Papers / Artigos Científicos
- Conference Proceedings / Anais de Conferências
- Publications by FAPESP Agency and other / Matérias publicadas pela Agência FAPESP e outras mídias
- Book Chapter/Capítulo de livro
- Sustainable Gas Institute Newsletter/Newsletter do Sustainable Gas Institute (SGI)
- Publicações na imprensa (just in Portuguese)
How to disclose?
Scientific Papers / Artigos Científicos
FAPESP maintains a virtual library with publications related to its projects. The page related to RCGI is this: http://www.bv.fapesp.br/pt/auxilios/90424/brasil-research-centre-for-gas-innovation/
FAPESP’s library is automatically fed by the Web of Science (WoS) database, including the number of citations for each publication. Publications not referenced by WoS do not enter FAPESP’s list, therefore, the annals of conferences and journals not referenced there are left out.
FAPESP’s library list will be periodically duplicated on our page. Therefore, if your publication is captured by WoS-FAPESP, it will appear on that list and on our website in due course. You do not need to do anything else.
Conference Proceedings / Anais de Conferências
If your publication is not on the WoS-FAPESP list, it must be manually included in our “Conference Proceedings”. (Attention, FAPESP updates its list automatically; there is no way to manually enter its virtual library.)
Therefore, we ask researchers whose publications do not appear and do not appear on the FAPESP list to send Ana Paula (firstname.lastname@example.org) the data to be manually added to our list. But beware, the only way we can do this without losing control is by following the following rules:
- The list will not contain the PDFs of the publications. Please do not email your PDF. Most articles have copyright clauses that prevent them from being published on sites like ours. We will post a notice after the data of each article for interested parties to request the files directly from the authors (who are authorized to distribute copies of the preprint).
- Submit only articles that have already been published or presented at conferences. Do not submit articles in press or accepted. In general, your article must be perfectly traceable from our list, that is, with all the details already defined by the journal or proceedings.
- If your article will appear on the WoS list, there is no need to send details to Ana Paula.
- Only submit data in one of the following formats (for journal or conference paper):
- I. NEWTON; A. EINSTEIN; A. SANTOS-DUMONT. Title of a very nice paper published in an extremely respectable journal in a galaxy far far away. TITLE OF THE RESPECTABLE JOURNAL, v. ##, p. ###-###, MONTH YEAR. (To request this article, please send an e-mail to _________)
- I. NEWTON; A. EINSTEIN; A. SANTOS-DUMONT. Title of a very nice paper presented in an extremely interesting conference in a galaxy far far away. In the proceedings of TITLE OF THE INTERESTING CONFERENCE, City and Country, MONTH YEAR.
Our publications pages will only be useful if the effort to keep them up to date is feasible. The communication team will not be able to keep tracking papers or finding out why any paper did not make the WoS list. It also won’t extract the details from the PDF. Therefore, please send only the finished text as instructed above.
Finally, it is worth noting that if the FAPESP project number is not correctly inserted in your publication, it will not be associated with the project in the WoS-FAPESP database. Even so, only publications referenced by WoS will automatically appear in the list. If in doubt, read the FAQ on the intranet /intranet-rcgi/.
Aknowledgements in publications:
ALL project publications of any RCGI program must include acknowledgments to the center’s funders. Consider this rule for scientific articles, conference proceedings, books, book chapters and presentations to consider.
Include this information in “Agradecimentos” or “Acknowledgements”.
Agradecemos o apoio do RCGI – Research Centre for Gas Innovation, localizado na Universidade de São Paulo (USP) e financiado pela FAPESP – Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (2014/50279-4 e 2020/15230-5) e Shell Brasil, e a importância estratégica do apoio dado pela ANP (Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis) através do incentivo regulatório de P&D.
We gratefully acknowledge support of the RCGI – Research Centre for Gas Innovation, hosted by the University of São Paulo (USP) and sponsored by FAPESP – São Paulo Research Foundation (2014/50279-4 and 2020/15230-5) and Shell Brasil, and the strategic importance of the support given by ANP (Brazil’s National Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Agency) through the R&D levy regulation.
Please, feel free to promote our page!