Workshop on “Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems”
A Brazilian German Initiative on Cooperative Research
The overall objective of the workshop is to bring together research teams dedicated to liquid atomization and spraying systems, and to promote the further development of joint research on the topic. Liquid atomization and spray systems are important processes chemical, pharmaceutical, food and metallurgical industries, with many challenges involving equipment design directed to these industrial sectors, as well as environmental, surface coating, and 3D printing technologies.
Specifically, based on the workshop technical sessions, it is the objective of the coordinators:
1) to organize information on the actuation of the participating researchers, concerning the present state of the technique, perspectives and challenges for the area;
2) to elaborate a set of guidelines for the research activities, aiming at developing future activities in cooperation among the participating institutions.
About 20 invited leading researchers from Germany and Brazil are expected to take part in the workshop, with presentation of lectures on the most recent and important topics of the area.
Interested professionals from academy and industry are welcome!
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Udo Fritsching, Univ. Bremen and Leibniz – Institute for Materials Engineering
- Prof. Dr. Eva Gutheil, Univ. Heidelberg, President of ICLASS International
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reinhold Kneer, RWTH Aachen
- Dr.-Ing. Grazia Lamanna, Univ. Stuttgart
- Dr.-Ing. Manuel Reddemann, RWTH Aachen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Günther Schulte, Univ. Bremen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Sommerfeld, Univ. Magdeburg
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Walzel, Tech. Univ. Dortmund
- Prof. Dr. Günter Brenn, Graz Univ. Technology
- Prof. Dr. Roberto Guardani, Universidade de São Paulo, Chem. Eng. Dept
- Prof. Dr. José Luis de Paiva, Universidade de São Paulo, Chem. Eng. Dept
- Prof. Dr. Dirceu Noriler, Univ. Estadual de Campinas, Chem. Eng. Faculty
- Prof. Dr. Guenther Carlos Krieger Filho, Universidade de São Paulo, Mech. Eng. Dept
- Dr. João Batista Ferreira Neto, Materials and Metal. Eng., IPT
- Prof. Dr. José Antonio Silveira Gonçalves, UFSCar, São Carlos, Chem. Eng. Dept.
- Prof. Dr. Claudemiro Bolfarini, UFSCar, São Carlos, Materials Eng. Dept.
- Prof. Dr. Henry França Meier, Univ. Blumenau (FURB), Chem. Eng. Dept.
- Prof. Dr. Fernando de Souza Costa, INPE, Cachoeiro Paulista.